Are you brand new to yoga and want to learn the basics, or have been practicing a while and want to go deeper with your practice than classes allow? Perhaps you are pregnant or have had a baby and want to practice in the comfort of your own home, or the times of group classes don’t suit you. Maybe you just prefer not to practice with others, or you want to extra take time to relax into postures. All of these are great reasons to book in some private 1:1 yoga.
You are make learning yoga so accessible to someone like me who has difficulties sometimes. Thank you. You made it so I can start to bring some exercise and zen in my life. That was much needed.Izy, one of my lovely private yoga students
I offer private yoga classes either in my own private studio (in Abington NN1) or on zoom, where we’ll work together on whatever you’d like to try. I have a full range of props to bring along to help you to develop your yoga practice and make it work for your body.
Group private sessions
I also offer private group sessions – perhaps you have an antenatal group of pregnant or postnatal mums who’d like to try some yoga but don’t want to come to a class, or perhaps a group of friends or family would like to try at home. This can work out very cost effective for you if you split the cost as a group.
I have also worked with businesses who want to use yoga as a way to support their staff, and I’m happy to put together a package that suits what you need. I can come to you or teach through zoom. Contact me for a quote.
Just contact me to let me know what you’re looking for and for more information and we can work together to develop a private class that’s right for you.
My experience and style
My style as a teacher is supportive, inclusive and creative. I’m fully trained in vinyasa flow yoga, pregnancy yoga, postnatal yoga and also in various other styles such as yin. As every person who practices yoga is unique so is every session I teach, and I will be led by what you need from your sessions. I have experience in teaching private yoga for:
- Pregnancy and birth preparation, including working with birth partners
- NCT postnatal classes tailored to your group’s needs (and getting to know babies!)
- People who are new to yoga to introduce the basics
- Businesses who want to support their staff and help them relax
- Those who have injuries or conditions, to give tips and advice about how to modify the practice in a public class
- People who want to mix things up a bit from their regular class, and try some new postures and flow ideas in a private setting
- Students as a free classes, fully funded by the university
- And people who just want to relax and have some time to themselves!
I recommend that we work together for a minimum of 3 sessions, but you are welcome to book a single taster session first.